How to use voucher codes
When using a voucher code, this is how the checkout process works:
1. Browse products, and add items to the shopping cart, as normal.
2. Once items have been added to the shopping cart, head to checkout.
3. If you have an existing account you can login by entering your login information and clicking the ‘Login & checkout’ button. Alternatively, you can check out as a guest by clicking the ‘Check out as guest’ button at the bottom of the form. (Note: If you choose to checkout as a guest, an account will be automatically created for you at the end of the checkout process.)
4. On the Checkout page, you should scroll down to ‘Vouchers’ section (this is located below delivery/billing address details).
5. Add coupon code(s) as outlined above, and click ‘Add Coupon’.
6. The message ‘Coupon code applied’ will appear and, upon scrolling up to the top of the page, you will see that the relevant discount has been applied to the order total.
7. Proceed to payment.
Voucher Codes & Discount Terms and Conditions
Voucher codes are only valid for orders placed online at www.robertsradio.com/uk
Voucher codes are not valid for use against orders from the Outlet Store ('graded product').
Voucher codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on selected Roberts Radio products.
Roberts Radio reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a voucher code is invalid for the order being placed.
Voucher codes are only valid on specific products while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
A voucher code may only be used once per order, against a maximum of three products per order.
Voucher codes are limited to three orders per customer.
Voucher codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Offer is not valid on items sold sale items or other discounted items.
In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for cash used in the original purchase once the discount is applied, less any shipping charged on the original order.
In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order will be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any shipping, charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer. The voucher code discount will not be applied to replacement items, if the offer is still valid at the time of making a return - you should place a new order using the original voucher code.
In the event of any returns meaning that the order no longer qualifies for the promotion advertised, Roberts Radio reserves the right to deduct the value of the offer from the refund.
Roberts Radio reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.